The Cane Ridge Community Center is available via the discression of the Cane Ridge Community Club board of directors for various events and meetings.
Please view the specs and policies in the left hand column. In addition you will need to complete and return the appropriate usage form prior to approval.
Emergency Contact: Twana Chick :: 615-497-2981
Below is a quick overview of venue usage data. While we try to keep the calendar updated in real-time there is a chance the venue may not be available even thought it appears to be so.
Specs & Amenities
- Central Heat & Air
- Capacity: 100 (upstairs), 25 (downstairs)
- Commercial Ice Maker
- 100+ pew style padded chairs
- 16 Tables (30″ x 72″)
- 6 Electrical Outlets (Upstairs), 3 Outlets (Downstairs)
- Fuse Box Located Upstairs
- ADA Compliant Accessibility Ramp
- Handicap Parking
- No Smoking Facility
- No Alcoholic Beverages
- Trash must be removed after event
- Insurance Required
- Payment is due prior to event
Payments & Compliance
If renting the facility please send a check plus all signed rental documents to Cane Ridge Community Club.
P.O. Box 878
Antioch TN 37011