The Club was organized before 1920 and has been meeting on a regular basis since 1951, when the Cane Ridge School was closed.
Our Club is operated under the Guidance of the Davidson County Agricultural Office. We have no Club dues and we do not call the roll.
We do ask those in attendance to sign the register of attendance. Everyone in the community is invited to attend and participate in Club activities.